Now Hiring Highly Skilled Accountant
Apply Here: Accu-Tax Services LLC
Location:12214 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98684
$25 - $30 an hour - Part-time, Full-time
Are you an accountant with a keen eye for detail and a desire to work with a close-knit, supportive team? Do you love delivering unmatched customer service and organization with an analytical mind, and an innate problem-solving ability? We’re scouting for a proactive and proficient Accountant to be the cornerstone of our operations, ensuring our clients always feel prioritized.
Join the ranks of a dynamic and cohesive team at Accu-Tax Services LLC, where we've been proudly serving the Washington and Oregon communities for over 30 years. We're more than just a tax and accounting company; we are a legacy of trust, dedication, and unparalleled client care. Join us to be instrumental in this journey of excellence.
What You'll Bring:
- Accounting Mastery: With several years of accounting experience by performing tasks like; data entry, bank reconciliations, financial statements, and budget insights.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare year end 1099’s, journal entries, WA & OR state reports.
- Client Consultations: Collaborate with clients to discuss their financial needs and prepare reports that empower them to make informed decisions and chart their financial courses.
- Tech-Savviness: Navigate QuickBooks, Online QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and familiarize with Drake Tax Software.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy competitive compensation based on experience and expertise, including potential commission on accounts.
- Growth Horizon: Thrive in a space that fosters skill development and career elevation.
- Collaborative Spirit: Join a team that's synergistic, valuing mutual respect and fostering innovation.
- Meaningful Impact: Stand at the forefront of our clients' financial success, creating enduring positive change.
- Flexibility: Enjoy both Full & Part-time roles, with hybrid work & potential 4-day work weeks post-probation.
Join Our Team:
If you're ready to go beyond the numbers and forge meaningful relationships while driving financial success, we're eager to connect with you! Reach out to us via email or phone to learn more about this exciting opportunity to embark on a journey of professional fulfillment and growth.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 360-254-7968
- Contacts: Maria Keesee & Julia Carlston
- Location: East Vancouver, WA
Elevate your career and shape a prosperous future with us. Apply today and let’s build success together!
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 3 years
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, WA 98684: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person